I really enjoy making my own backgrounds using the Timeless Textures stamp sets.
Not to mention, the rose stands out… it’s beautiful and it’s the star of the card.
If you have this stamp set, be sure to try various colors and designs and don’t forget to check out the other cards I’ve designed using this set. I hope you like them and find inspiration to recreate them or create something new.
Thanks for stopping by! Blessings, Brandy
1.Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of whisper white cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2.Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″” piece of whisper white cardstock. You’ll use this piece to stamp your background.
Tip: Center and layer your stamped cardstock on your card base.
3.Using Tip Top Taupe and a stamp from the Timeless Textures stamp set to stamp your background.
1. Cut 2-3/4″ x 4″ piece of early espresso cardstock. This is your base rectangle.
2. Cut a 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ piece of whisper white cardstock. Center and layer it on your early espresso cardstock. Tip: Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to top it off the center of your card base.
3. Cut 3″ x 3-1/4″ piece of early espresso cardstock. This is your top rectangle.
4. Cut a 2-7/8″ – 3-1/8″ piece of whisper white cardstock. Center and layer this piece on top of the early espresso cardstock.
5. I used tombow glue to center this rectangle on top of the long rectangle.
1. Using the early espresso stamp pad to stamp your sentiment.
Tip: Be sure to stamp your sentiment off to the left of your whisper white cardstock.
2. Stamp your first rose image in Pink Pirouette.
3. Stamp your second rose image in Melon Mambo.
4. Stamp your last rose image in Real Red. This will get you the added dimension and pop!
Tip: I quickly cut the rose out using paper snips.
5. Stamp your leaf image in Old Olive.
6. Stamp your detailed leaf in Mossy Meadow… directly on top of the Old Olive for dimension.
Tip: I hand cut the leaves too!
7. Position your rose and leaves on your card. Don’t forget to add a some thread or embellishment for added pop.
Additional Samples & Video Tutorials
Video Tutorial – Click Here!
VideoTutorial – Click Here!
Products Used Include: