Today’s card features bold bright colors along the Stampin’ Up! Creative Elements and Express Yourself Stamp Sets. Wow!!!
Products Used Include:
- Jewel Rhinestones
- Real Red Ink Pad
- Tangerine Tango Ink Pad
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
- Real Red Cardstock
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Circle Collections Framelits
- Stampin’ UP! Express Yourself Stamp Set (Hostess Set)
- Stampin’ Up! Creative Elements Stamp Set
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of whisper white cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Using a Tangerine Tango Ink Pad along with the swirl design from the Stampin’ Up! Creative Elements stamp set to stamp background.
Tip: You want to be sure to stamp far enough around your circle that you will see the swirls after the circles are in place.
3. Cut Circles using Big Shot and Circle Collections Framelits.
Tip: Starting from the outside scallop circle counting inward… the biggest circle #2, middle circle is #4, and the smallest circle is #6.
4. Cut the largest circle out of Real Red Cardstock using framelit #2.
5. Cut the middle circle out of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock using framelit #4.
6. Cut the smallest circle out of Whisper White Cardstock using Framelit #6.
7. Layer, Center and Glue Circles together.
8. Cut a piece of the circle off using your cutting board.
Tip: When cutting your layered circles… you wan the edge of the large circle touching 3″ and then cut. This will trim off just a bit of your small white circle.
9. Add Stampin Dimensionals add adhere to the front of your card base… over your swirls.
10. Stamp your butterfly on small white circle in Tangerine Tango Ink… this is your bottom butterfly which will create a shadow effect.
11. On scrap paper stamp your Real Red butterfly and cut out image with scissors.
Tip: You could use the Elegant Butterfly punch and a coordinating Butterfly stamp set if you don’t like to hand cut images.
12. Using a mini glue dot to add Real Red Butterfly on top of Tangerine Tango Butterfly.
NOTE: If you’d like more information on how to pop up your butterfly and add lift… visiting LeahsCards.com for Technique Tuesday!
13. Using Real Red Ink stamp Sentiment/Greeting of your choice. I used the Stampin’ Up! Express Yourself Hostess Stamp Set.
14. Add Jewel Rhinestones to your butterfly and swirls.